Allows users to transfer into step-in showers
The ShowerBuddy SB1 shower transfer system will turn your existing bathroom into an accessible bathroom allowing you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delays and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
Designed to offer complete shower and toilet use for impaired individuals the ShowerBuddy SB1 allows for full transfer in and out of the shower unit or over a standard toilet.
It's the perfect complement for caregivers who support a person with mobility needs, with a transfer system that removes the need for heavy lifting at shower times.
- Weight capacity - 250kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms - removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms
- No rust aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Rotates 360 degrees inside shower (subject to space)
- Footrest - fold-up
- Safety belts - lap & chest belts
- Caster Wheels ? 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width - over caster wheels 520mm
- Chair Width - over arms 570mm
- Chair Width - inside arms 475mm - smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length - including footrest 800mm
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height Clearance (maximum) 510mm
- Toilet width clearance at narrowest 295mm (centre of track, approx. 200mm above floor)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Bridge Length (Standard) 405mm or Accessory 200mm or 300mm or customised, see Accessories
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 550mm to 675mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Shower Base unit dimensions 5000mm x 455mm
Free Delivery and set up in Northland and Auckland.