Ellipse SuperLite Carbon Fibre Rollator
Dubbed the Rolls-Royce of rollators and crafted from carbon fibre, the top-of-the-range Peakcare Ellipse Super Lite is an ultra lightweight, folding, feature-packed rollator.
One of the lightest outdoor rollators in the market, the Ellipse Carbon Fibre is designed with ease of use in mind. The lightweight design and clip to hold the folded rollator in place makes storing in the car easier than ever. The large wheels and curb climber attachment makes the Ellipse Carbon Fibre the perfect outdoor rollator option, whilst still being easy to turn and small enough for easy indoor use.
- Made of carbon fibre to ensure the lightest possible weight, yet it remains solid and sturdy.
- The rollator comes with a tool-free kit to adjust both the height and the brakes.
- Comfortable, waterproof seat and back rest.
- Large easy turning wheels for indoor / outdoor use.
- Comes with a curb climber attachment.
- Comes with clip to hold the folded rollator in place.
- The stylish hand brake allows the user to brake temporarily or to lock the wheels for added safety.
- Includes a cane holder.
- Walker Weight: Large 5.9 kg
Available in 1 size
The rollator comes with a tool-free kit to adjust both the height and the brakes.
The stylish hand brake allows the user to brake temporarily or to lock the wheels for added safety.
The Ellipse comes complete with an easy install nylon bag and a waterproof seat that can be folded down for storage purposes.
Available in Medium
Model AL-208S-41B/M: Medium Model
- Load Capacity (supplier stated)120.0 kg
- Diameter of Castor254.0 mm(Front castors – 10″)
- Width Overall610.0 mm
- Weight Overall4.9 kg
- Depth Overall485.0 mm
- Height Overall835.0 mm – 965.0 mm
- Number of wheels4
- Height of Handle835.0 mm – 965.0 mm
- Diameter of Castor203.0 mm(Rear castors – 8″)
Height adjustment mechanism
Spring-loaded push button. Depress and hold down the spring-loaded button whilst sliding the handle up or down to the desired set of holes. The handle height should be determined by the users own height to ensure the most effective and safe position. Make sure the spring-loaded button is fully extended through the desired hole before putting weight on the item.
Walking frame brakes
Cable Brakes activate by squeezing the brake handle towards the hand grip (e.g. similar to bicycle brakes). They can be applied temporarily or locked into position.