Managing Director / Co- Founder
David has been in the Healthcare/Mobility & Rehabilitation Industry for over 25 years. David is well known for his knowledge in Patient Handing Training and Equipment and has managed many key brands in New Zealand, Australia & Overseas, as well as carrying out training for Therapists, Nurses and Care staff. Carrying out training for Therapists, Nurses and Care staff.
David works with planning teams and Architects for new builds or extensions, from major hospitals, Care homes, right through to a clients home. He will ensure you have the information you require at every stage of your project from site visit, through to installation, and for any on-going support and servicing needs, offering professional advice and technical knowledge throughout.
David specialises in:
- In depth knowledge in Patient Handling Products and Training
- Rehab Products
- Mobility Products
- Wound Care Surfaces
- AU and NZ tender and contract processes
- Infection Control Systems
- Equipment Assessment
- Supply Chain Management
- Bio Mechanical Requirements
- LOLER Guidelines
- AU/NZ Medical Device Standards Certification
- Medsafe New Zealand Certification
- TGA Australia Certification
- Medsafe/WAND Certification
- Medical Equipment installation into Community and Acute sectors.
- Medical Equipment Project Management for new builds.
- Housing Modifications