David has been in the Healthcare/Mobility & Rehabilitation Industry for over 25 years.
David is well known for his knowledge in Patient Handing Training and Equipment and has managed many key brands in New Zealand, Australia & Overseas, as well as carrying out training for Therapists, Nurses and Care staff.
David works with planning teams and Architects for new builds or extensions, from major hospitals, Care homes, right through to a clients home. He will ensure you have the information you require at every stage of your project from site visit, through to installation, and for any on-going support and servicing needs, offering professional advice and technical knowledge throughout.
David specialises in:
- In depth knowledge in Patient Handling Products and Training
- Rehab and Mobility Products
- Wound Care Surfaces
- Infection Control Systems
- Equipment Assessments
- Supply Chain Management
- AU and NZ tender and contract processes
- Bio Mechanical Requirements
- LOLER Guidelines
- AU/NZ Medical Device Standards Certification.
- Medsafe New Zealand Certification
- TGA Australia Certification
- WAND Certification
- Medical Equipment installation into Community and Acute sectors.
- Medical Equipment Project Management for new builds.
- Housing Modifications
Operations Director & Products Specialist/
Jenny has been in the Industry for over 16 years and has vast experience in Rehab and Mobility in Paediatrics and Aged Care. She is well known by many therapists throughout NZ for her hands on experience, technical know how and utmost focus on finding the best solution for the End User..
She runs the day to day operations and ensures that a high level of service is maintained as well as continuing to provide good quality, cost effective products.
Jenny specialises in:
- Specialist Paediatric Products
- Complex Rehab Equipment
- Elderly Care
- Complex Standing Equipment
- Shower and Bathing Solutions
- Equipment assessment
- Training Courses
- Extensive experience in Ambulation, Patient Handling, Walking and Standing equipment
Technical and Logistics Manager
Ethan is our Technical & Logistics guru for Dynamic Healthcare. He oversees all our behind-the-scenes operations and logistics.
Ethan also looks after our rental fleet, and ensures timely delivery and set up, as well as overseeing our strict infection control policy for all our rental products.
Ethan specialises in:
- Tag N Test Qualified
- Mobility Products
- Medsafe/WAND Certification
- Overhead Installation
- Modular Ramp installations
- Internal Infections Control Systems
- Trainee Patient Handling
- Mobility Product Servicing
With a commitment to delivering the best-in-class patient care through effective education and proven leadership, focused on increasing and enhancing end user experience, Alyshia understands the benefits of working with quality products and systems.
Alyshia has lead teams in driving successful patient outcomes by prioritizing the standard care and best practices.
Alyshia is the contact person for Therapists, Accessable and Enable NZ.
Alyshia Specialises in:
- Patient Handling
- Wound Care
- Product Knowledge
- Implemented quality patient care techniques to align with safety, health and organisational regulations
- Equipment and Instrument sterilisation
- Infection Control Procedures
- ACC and Te Whatu Ora Quotes
- Trained new Nurses in proper techniques, care standards, operational procedures and safety protocols
- Product Installation
- Big Smiles!