By joining DYNAMIC Rewards, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You are eligible to join DYNAMIC Rewards if you are a retail customer of DYNAMIC Living. This excludes any New Zealand Goverment funding customers.
BECOMING A MEMBER
- 1, To become a member and to remain a member you must give us your full name, postal address and a valid email address.
- 2, You agree that we may send you emails (including for marketing purposes) at that email address.
- 3, You must not be an employee of Vital Living.
- 4, You may become a member in any manner that we agree, including by signing up for membership at a Vital Living store or online via the Vital Living website on the Vital Rewards page.
- 5, Your rights as a member are personal to you and may not be transferred or assigned.
- 1, The Dynamic Rewards Customer Loyalty program will award you rewards points as follows:
- a) 250 points per invoice (transaction); and
- b) 1 point per dollar spent.
- 2, To qualify for a reward redemption, the member must accumulate 5,000 points minimum, which will entitle them to a redemption reward up to the value of $100.00, or a discount of up to $100.00 on a purchase
- 3, After 5,000 points are accrued the rewards may be provided by way of $20.00 rewards for each 1,000 points earned.
- 4, Rewards may not be redeemed while your accumulated points are fewer than 5000.
- 1, We will send points updates to you automatically following each purchase. We will also send you a regular email giving you your points and balance, any specials and any other material we consider would be of interest to you at that time.
- 2, We will maintain a record of points accrued and spent within the Dynamic Healthcare.
- 3, If you do not accrue or earn any points during a period of three years, then your points will expire and are not capable of being redeemed.
- 1, By becoming a member, you consent to:
- a) Dynamic Healthcare collecting personal information about you for the purpose of your participation in the Dynamic Rewards program and Dynamic Healthcare marketing and sales activities generally;
- b) Receiving communications from Dynamic Healthcare our latest products, offers and competitions;
- c) Receiving communications from Dynamic Healthcare third party products, discounts and offers which Dynamic Healthcare may be of interest to you; and
- d) Using and sharing your personal information with a service provider or agent retained by Dynamic Healthcare the purposes of conducting market research, data warehousing, data
- 2, The Dynamic Rewards – Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions Page 2 of 2 analysis and advertising in the commercial interests of Dynamic Healthcare and for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of the Dynamic Rewards program.
- 3, Dynamic Healthcare will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of all your personal information and data collection.
- 4, Dynamic Healthcare will not otherwise disclose or permit the use of any of your personal information unless required by law.
- 5, You may access and update your personal information at any time by emailing Jenny@dynamichealthcare.co.nz or by calling Dynamic Healthcare directly on 0800 353536
- 1, You may terminate your membership at any time without reason by:
- a) logging in to the loyalty section of the Vital Living website and choosing “unsubscribe”;
- b) selecting unsubscribe option on emails sent to you by Vital Living;
- c) notifying Dynamic Healthcare customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- d) notifying Dynamic Healthcare customer service by phone on 0800 353536 or
- e) notifying Dynamic Healthcare by post addressed to PO Box 222 Kerikeri.
- 2, If you terminate your membership, then: you must, subject to the terms and conditions of Dynamic Healthcare, redeem your accrued points within six months of the date of termination; and if you do not, the points will expire and are not capable of being redeemed.
- 3, Dynamic Healthcare has the right, at any time, without notice and in its absolute discretion, to suspend, change or terminate the Dynamic Rewards program including all or any terms and conditions.
- Such changes will not affect any points accrued.
- 4, Dynamic Healthcare may terminate a person’s right to be a member at any time. If Dynamic Healthcare determines that it must terminate a person’s membership it will do so by notice to that person with immediate effect.
- 5, Dynamic Healthcare is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by any suspension, variation or termination of membership, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- 1, From time to time, Dynamic Healthcare may make certain promotional offers. Those offers may be subject to their own terms and conditions that may be different from or excluded from the Dynamic Rewards loyalty program